Moisturizing, Relaxing and Anti-Stress Cream for Sensitive Skin Eva Rogado SPF15 50 ml
Moisturizing cream for sensitive skin and intolerant , formulated with Edelweiss Extract .
- Itching caused by external aggressors.
- Internal stress.
- Long-lasting instant hydration
- Prevents premature aging
- Uniform skin tone
- Act against free radicals
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.
Why do sensitive skins exist?
The causes of these alterations are several and among them are:
- Atmospheric agents (wind, cold, sun and especially sudden temperature changes).
- Irritating agents (chemical solvents, high alcohol products, soaps, prolonged exposure to a direct heat source).
- Digestive disorders (since it produces a hair dilation to transport nutrients from cells).
- Nervous disorders (stress causes an acceleration of the heartbeat and an increase in blood rhythm with the consequent dilation of the capillaries).
- Hormonal disorders.
What is our moisturizer for sensitive skin?
Prevents against photo aging caused by free radicals. They are very unstable and reactive molecules that are formed in the atmosphere by radiation, and in the human body itself by contact with oxygen and act by altering cell membranes and attacking the genetic material of cells such as DNA. < / p>
Our formula for the perfect cream
Thanks to the Edelweiss Extract our moisturizer for sensitive skin prevents this oxidation caused in the skin.
This active ingredient in its natural habitat develops special metabolites for the protection of the skin, with anti-inflammatory properties , relaxing and above all antioxidants , giving your skin the vitality and rest that it needs so much.
Prevents the appearance of premature aging, irritations and redness and providing a uniform tone to the skin.
Apply every morning and / or evening on perfectly clean and dry skin, using light massages on the face and neck.
EDELWEISS EXTRACT. Inci name: Leontopodium Alpinium Extract .
Protection against free radicals.
By measuring RPF (Radical Protection Factor) , a unit that measures antioxidant activity and action against free radicals, it will be found that with an RPF 286 (this implies a reduction of 286x1014 against free radicals per mg of Edelweiss).
With an RPF 286 Edelweiss protects the skin before (prevention) and after (treatment) from sun exposure.