- 54,79 €
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, our data are as follows:
Eva Rogado S.L.With Fernando El Santo, 21 - Local 5 33204, Gijón. Asturias Spain CIF B33992769 Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Asturias; Volume 3936, Folio 1, Sheet AS-43120, 1st Inscription. Date 11/28/2011 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel. (+34) 984 39 41 74
The source code, graphic designs, images, animations, software, texts, database and information and content collected on the www.evarogado.com domain are the property of Eva Rogado SL or its suppliers and the reproduction and / or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, or computer processing, distribution, public communication or modification or modification without the prior written permission of Eva Rogado. SL
The user, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this website for his personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or incurring activities contrary to the law.
Conditions for using the www.evarogado.com website
The use of the website implies the total and unreserved acceptance of each of the provisions included in this Legal Notice when the User accesses the page. Consequently, the user should read this Legal Notice carefully.
1. Eva Rogado S.L.You can modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained on your website, as well as its conditions of configuration, presentation and access.
2. All information, photos and data that appear on this website have no contractual value and can be modified without notice, according to the wishes of Eva Rogado S.L.
3. The User undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with generally accepted customs and public order.
4. Eva Rogado SL guarantees that all content and services offered on the website www.evarogado.com respect the principle of the person's dignity, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal circumstance and social protection, as well as the principle of youth and child protection.
5. Eva Rogado S.L. commits NOT TO EXECUTE
MISSING ADVERTISING. Formal or numerical errors that can be found in the entire content of the different sections of the website www.evarogado.com will not be considered misleading advertising as soon as you become aware of such errors.
6. Eva Rogado S.L. undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT, pursuant to Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Not all commercial information sent to Eva Rogado S.L.'s customers will be considered commercial communication. provided that its objective is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between the client and Eva Rogado S.L.as well as the execution of information tasks and other service activities that the client could contract with the company.
7. Access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein are the sole responsibility of the user. Eva Rogado S.L. will not be responsible for any consequences, damages or damages that may result from said access or use of the information. Eva Rogado S.L. is not responsible for security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored on it, as a result of the presence of viruses on the computer. the user's computer used to connect to web services and content, a browser malfunction or the use of outdated versions.
8. Any third party link to this site must be on your home or login page
9. Eva Rogado S.L.and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, sends to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile any dispute that may arise from accessing this website. If the user is domiciled outside Spain, Eva Rogado S.L.and the user sends, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, the courts and tribunals of the city of Gijón (Spain).
Personal data protection policy
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Protection of Personal Data