Cleansing Milk with Eva Rogado Oat Extract 200 ml
Cleansing and cleansing milk:
- Drag impurities from all skin types gently and without irritating.
- Its formula includes a seaweed polysaccharide that moisturizes and cleanses the skin.
- With Oat Extract and Chamomile that decongest and soften.
- Creamy texture acts without altering the hydrolipidic barrier
- Face and eyes
Spend 60,00 € more and get Free Shipping!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.
The beauty ritual
Skin care is based on the application of products that fundamentally fulfill the functions of:
The skin is the defense barrier organ and communication, which has numerous physiological functions of great importance. The hydrolipidic mantle constituted by the secretions of the sebaceous and sweat glands extends over the skin surface and annexes protecting them from atmospheric aggressions . Materials from the environment are deposited on the skin (powders, organic and mineral residues, fatty substances, etc.)
The main objective of a cleaning is remove these dirt and makeup, for hygiene, and because in this way all cosmetic treatments that we apply later will be much more effective.
Our formula for perfect make-up removal
Pure Skin , Cleansing Milk for Face and Eye s, is an effective treatment that cleans, removes makeup and drags impurities of all kinds of skin gently and without irritation.
Formulated with algae polysaccharides Porphyridium Cruetum , which contains:
- Mineral salts
- Amino acids
It is of great interest ability to provide negative ions to the skin, which are attracted by the positive ions of the deeper layers of the skin. Thanks to its composition and its way of acting, it has interesting properties:
- cell regenerators
In this way the skin is moisturizes and cleanses the skin while being protected from damage caused by free radicals and UV rays.
Oat and Chamomile Extracts
Thanks to Oat and Chamomile Extracts the skin is decongested and softened, even on sensitive and delicate skin.
- The particles of the Oat Extract absorb dirt and cellular debris respecting and taking care of the cutaneous structure. On the other hand, due to the phosphorus it contains, water hardness decreases, which translates into a soothing and relaxing action. Being composed of lipids and water-absorbing substances, prevents dehydration of the skin and maintains a protective barrier against external aggressions.
- The Chamomile Extract is a skin stabilizer and calming of the nerve endings found in them. Therefore, by including it in the cleansing milk, it manages to keep the skin uninflammed and decongested. It relieves and soothes the skin, preventing it from being resentful. So it is ideal to clean and remove makeup and leave the skin of this area relaxed and rested.
Texture of Cleansing Milk
Cleansing milk Pure Skin, with its creamy texture, cleanses and removes makeup face and eyes, without altering the hydrolipidic barrier , leaving your skin with maximum comfort and a velvety appearance.
- Use in the morning and / or at night.
- Moisten the face with water.
- Apply the product and massage gently.
- Rinse with water.
- Cleans and removes face and eyes.
AVENA EXTRACT.Inc name: Avena Sativa Extract
Oatmeal is an annual grass, widely cultivated in Europe, for its excellent nutritional and dietary properties, with a high energy, vitamin and mineralizing value.
As active substances, carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and phospholipids, mineral salts, vitamins, enzymes, saponins, glycosides, mucilages and estrogenic compounds are worth mentioning.
Aqua, Isohexadecane, Paraffinum liquidum, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Aloe barbadesnis juice, Propylene glycol, Sorbitol, Avena sativa kermel extract, Chamomilla recutita extract, Porphyridium cruentum extract, Cetyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoyetahnol, Ethylexulglyceryn, Parfum, Amyl cinnamal, Citronellok, Hydrocycitronellal
It has soothing, anti-inflammatory, emollient and moisturizing properties, so its inclusion in skin cleansers is indicated.
Its qualities stimulate the enzymatic processes of biosynthesis in the skin, so it will be very useful in different conditions such as dermatitis and herpes.