Pure Rosehip Oil Eva Rogado 30 ml
Pure Rosehip Oil, is a vegetable oil, which acts as a potent regenerator, due to its composition in: Essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins.
- Hydrates and provides elasticity
- Improves stains and regenerates burned skin
- Reduces scars and stretch marks
- Strengthens nails and eyelashes
Spend 60,00 € more and get Free Shipping!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,00 €.
What is Rosehip Oil for?
The Oil of Rosehip Pure is a cosmetic with multiple properties:
- Activates the production of collagen and elastin, providing firmness and elasticity
- Visibly removes wrinkles.
- Delays the appearance of expression lines rejuvenating the skin of all ages.
- Redistributes pigmentation allowing stain removal by self-regeneration of melanin.
- Eliminates the brands of acne, chicken pox or smallpox.
Utilities of Rosehip Oil
- Perfect for periods of pregnancy and recoveries post-part.
- The best ally to eliminate stretch marks .
- It is the best cosmetic product to remove any type of scar .
- Recommended for problems such as psoriasis . Treatment with Rosehip Oil helps reduce your symptoms, accelerating the normalization of the skin.
- Recovers skin affected by burns, and even for skin affected by radiation therapy .
- Perfect treatment for the regeneration of brittle and brittle nails , and can also be applied to harden and lengthen the eyelashes < / strong>.
- It is capable of forming a barrier in the skin, capable of repelling and absorbing substances harmful to the skin, so it is perfect to prevent the formation of blisters on the feet for walks or crossings.
How to use
The Pure Rosehip Oil is applied in drops on the skin with a gentle massage until completely absorbed, to favor a deeper penetration.
If applied to the face should always be done at night .
In the case of pregnant women gentle massages on the breasts and abdomen are recommended, to avoid the appearance of stretch marks.
Name Inci: Rosa Moschata .
Contains essential fatty acids, essential for areas where there are high rates of proliferation of new cells: