Depigmenting Serum Eva Rogado 30 ml
Renovation Skin, is an effective treatment, which helps fight spots and irregularities in tone of the skin:
- Depigment effectively thanks to the action of Alpha-Arbutin , which inhibits formation from the inside from melanina .
- Reduce and eliminate facial and hand spots.
- Eliminates sun, pregnancy, age, hormonal and acne spots.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,00 €.
Cutaneous hyperpigmentation is presented as a variation in normal skin color due to an excess pigment.
The brown coloration results from the action of melanin. Its function is to protect the skin layers from ultraviolet radiation, it is therefore a photoprotector.
For the formation of melanin, a series of reactions with intermediates are necessary until they reach melanin.
The depigmenting treatments what they do is inhibit the formation of melanin by acting in one of these intermediate reactions.
Our formula for the perfect cream
Renovation Skin, is a depigmenting serum that minimizes and prevents facial blemishes and hands produced by :
- Sun exposure.
- Hormonal changes (pregnancies, contraceptives or medications)
- Acne, chicken pox, psoriasis.
- Endocrine diseases.
Its mechanism is based on the joint action of Á c Glycolic and the Alpha- Arbutin®.
The Glycolic Acid bases its depigmenting function on the removal of the upper layers of the epidermis, formed by cells that are already pigmented. The removal of these upper layers produces a skin rinse, and a renewal of it.
The Alpha -Arbutin® inhibits from within one of the reaction steps of the melanin , thus preventing its formation, and consequent hyperpigmentation.
In this way it is possible to remove the stain and equalize the skin tone.
- Apply on the stain , with clean skin, morning and / or night, with the fingertips performing a gentle massage.
- In case of sun exposure apply only at night.
- For very sensitive skin , mix 1 or 2 drops of the depigmenting Renovation Skin with the corresponding moisturizing and / or nourishing cream.
- Apply the treatment (serum and cream) that is commonly used to the entire face.
ALPHA-ARBUTIN®. Inci name: Alpha- Arbutin
Pure bisosynthetic active ingredient that activates rinsing and standardizes the tone of any skin type. Its α-glycoside bond is highly stable, which allows to obtain a lightening active ingredient that acts faster, and more effectively, than those known today.
Its mechanism of action is the blockage of melanin synthesis, inhibiting the formation of tyrosine oxidation and DOPA.
Short-term skin lightening study
It was performed in 80 women, and showed that a 1% emulsion of Alpha-Arbutin achieved faster and more pronounced skin lightening after 1 month of treatment compared to other components (kojic acid, beta-arbutin, hydroquinone ) in the same dose.
Efficacy study on senile spots
In a 3-month study of 26 volunteers, a formulation with 2% Alpha-arbutin minimizes senile stains more effectively than the rest of the components.
Principio Activo DESPIGMENTANTE para sueros de Eva Rogado CosméticaDownload (114.93k)